Late Enrolment Request
Generally you should manage your enrolment using eStudent through HiQ.
Completing this request
Complete this request if:
- you are unable to enrol in a unit via eStudent as it is after the last date to add units (see key dates); or
- you have been instructed to complete this request by your Faculty.
Don't use this request to:
- re-enrol in a unit that you have an unfinalised grade, deferred exam or supplementary assessment for (see Duplicate Enrolment Request); or
- request a requisite waiver - see requesting a waiver for more information; or
- withdraw from a unit - do this through your eStudent Study Plan, available via HiQ.
Your request will not be processed if:
- you are currently sanctioned by QUT; or
- you do not meet requisite requirements for a unit (see requisites for more information).
A separate application is required for each unit you wish to enrol in.