Application for intrafaculty change

Applications for Semester 1, 2020 will open on 1 August 2019.

Applications for Semester 2, 2019 have now closed.

Who can apply?

Use this form if you're a current domestic undergraduate student in a single or double degree or four year honours degree wanting to change course within the same faculty, and you're:

  • currently enrolled in units and expect to complete at least one unit prior to the semester of admission you've applied for, or
  • on leave of absence and you've completed at least one unit in the award course in which you gained admission.

If you're seeking entry under special circumstances, you must apply directly to QTAC using the Educational Access Scheme (EAS).

If you're seeking to enter a graduate entry course based on non-QUT studies or seeking entry via a new rank based on other studies, you must apply through QTAC.

Check key dates

Before you apply

You'll need your student number and details on the course you're applying for, including the campus where it's taught. Check the QUT website study section for course details.