Application for intrafaculty change
Applications for Semester 1, 2020 are now open.
If you're applying for entry into Acting, Dance, Dance Performance, Fashion, Music or Visual Arts, you'll also need to lodge an online registration form. The online form opens on 1 August 2019 and closes at 5pm Friday 20 September 2019.
Who can apply?
Use this form if you're a current domestic undergraduate student in a single or double degree or four year honours degree wanting to change to a new course within the same faculty, and you're:
- currently enrolled in units and expect to complete at least one unit prior to the semester of admission you've applied for, or
- on leave of absence and you've completed at least one unit in the award course in which you gained admission.
You cannot use this form if you're an undergraduate domestic student seeking entry:
- into a course you've previously studied. You need to apply for return to study.
- into a different major within the same course. You need to apply for change of major.
- into a different faculty. You need to apply through QTAC.
- with admission adjustments. You need to apply directly to QTAC using the Educational Access Scheme (EAS) and/or Elite Athlete Entry Scheme.
- into a graduate entry course based on non-QUT studies or seeking entry via a new rank based on other studies. You need to apply through QTAC.
International students need to apply via an F Form.
Postgraduate students wanting to study a different course need to reapply online.
Check key dates for submission dates and when late fees apply.
For course admission information, you should refer to information on the course pages including entry requirements.
If you're applying for entry into Acting, Dance, Dance Performance, Fashion, Music or Visual Arts, you'll also need to lodge an online registration form. The online form opens on 1 August 2019 and closes at 5pm Friday 20 September 2019. Late applications and registration will not be considered..
You may be able to have your past studies or work experience count as credit towards one of our courses.
Our credit for prior learning page provides you with more information on what credit you can apply for and how you can apply.
Before you apply