Request for academic transcript or AHEGS

How would you like to order and pay for your Academic Transcript or an Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)?

I want to order and pay online

Complete our online form and pay through QUTPay

I want to order and pay in person at HiQ on campus

You'll need to pay by EFTPOS or credit card at the counter.

Overseas nursing registration

Complete this form to order an Academic Verification for Overseas Nursing Registration (academic transcript inclusive).

Complete the online payment form through QUTPay